Friday 28 November 2014

Xmas has arrived in November

Early Xmas present from me. I am keen cyclist too
This year I was feeling more upbeat so I decided to treat my daughter to a festive build-up to Xmas. I got everything out of the garage in mid November and we did our trees, one for me and one for Michela.

We also went through toys and decorations and donated big bags of stuff to the charity shop. We needed to make space for the big Xmas tree! As a special treat, the advent Santa was filled with jellies and chocolates to be started mid month and to finish on 25 November. It will now restart from 1st December.

Then we went out for the Christmas Switch-On celebrations, which were in mid November here in Cambridge. So here are our decorations so far... we still have some tinsel decorations and the lights to hang, plus a wreath to make using our garden's greenery.


Mantelpiece - Christmas decorations



Detail of fireplace mantel decoration


My Christmas tree in the dining room

Advent calendar - refillable (sorry it's blurry)


Decorations above my old telly




Michela's room

Cute bear with Polly
 Pocket Xmas scene


Window sill Christmas decorations


Michela's tree

No comments:

Post a Comment